Cochise County's Domestic Violence Awareness and Collaboration Team (DV-ACT) has worked to build and maintain coordinated community response to victims of violence since 2002. Since 2013 the project has worked to address services and training of service providers to respond to victims of sexual violence and establish a county-wide protocol. DV-ACT meets monthly, on the last Thursday of every month *(Unless otherwise noted). See below for the next meeting date! For agendas and other task force meetings in the Rural PATHS project, see the calendar in the right hand column of this page. Co Chair: Chris Hiser of the Sierra Vista PD.
Training Opportunities available: Webinars, Local Trainings and National Conferences
You may want to check out the Start By Believing Website to learn more about how your response can make a significant impact on victims who reach out for help.
office (520) 458-9096
- Thursday, April 28, 9:00-10:00 AM, Sierra Vista Police Dept. (SVPD). Conference room (followed by the Fatality Review Team meeting from 10:00-11:00
- MDT starts at 1:30 at SVPD
- Sierra Vista Domestic Violence Shelter (formerly Forgach House)
- House of Hope Domestic Crisis Shelter (Douglas)
- Southern Arizona Legal Aid (SALA)
- Cochise County Health Department
- Sierra Vista Police Department
- Cochise County Sheriff’s Department
- Mexican Consulate, Douglas, AZ
- Cochise County Attorney’s Office
- Cochise County Adult Probation
- Cenpatico Behavioral Health Services
- Chiricahua Community Health Centers, Inc.
- Immigrant Survivors Legal Assistance
- Cochise Victim Awareness, Inc.