The National Organization of State Offices of Rural Health (NOSORH) will be offering five free (did I mention FREE?!?) webinars on November 17th, the first-ever National Rural Health Day. They are open to anyone with an interest in rural health issues. Here are the topics, times and dial-in information. I hope you can participate in one or more of these FREE webinars.
- 11:30 a.m. EST – Supporting Farmers and Farm Safety (AgriSafe Network);
- 12:30 p.m. EST – Rural Health 101 (Federal Office of Rural Health Policy (ORHP); National Cooperative of Health Networks; Rural Assistance Center);
- 2:00 p.m. EST – Caring for Rural Veterans (Office of Rural Health, U.S. Veterans Health Administration);
- 3:30 p.m. EST – Being a Rural Health Provider is a Great Thing (National Recruitment and Retention Network); and
- 4:00 p.m. EST – Quality of Care in Rural America/Partnership for Patients (ORHP).
Anyone interested in attending any or all of these informative webinars can do so online at https://nosorh.webex.com/nosorh/onstage/g.php?t=a&d=669674463; the call-in number for the webinars is 877.668.4493 and the passcode is 669674463#. No pre-registration is required.