2017 Arizona Oral Health Summit
Launching the Future of Arizona’s Oral Health
Please Join us at the Arizona Statewide Oral Health Summit!
- Arizona’s oral health outlook and the
- Unveiling the new 2017 State Oral Health Plan
- Network with others to
- Collaborate on strategies to improve the
- Health of ALL Arizonans
- Bring individual and organizations together as equals to focus on ways to improve overall health through communication and collaboration
- Build an inclusive community of Arizonans that believe health is a basic human right, those who will identify, combat, and resolve challenges and barriers to that right, both present and future
- Establish and sustain a vibrant communication’s platform linking stakeholders, leaders and citizens concerned with the health and wellbeing of all Arizonans
- LAUNCH the 2017 State Oral Health Plan! Participants will leave with a clear and strong sense of vison for oral health improvement in Arizona. They will understand how they will receive value from participation in the AOHC
- Panel Discussion: The Oral Health Status in Arizona
- Introducing the 2017 State Oral Health Plan
- Breakout Sessions: Plan to Action
- Pregnancy & Oral Health: Why it’s so important!
- Literacy and Messaging: Understanding Why & How
- Breakout Sessions: Action to Reality
- The Future of Oral Health in Arizona – Vision & Mission
Who Should attend:
- Everyone interested in improving the health of Arizonans, regardless of oral health background or experience, is welcome at the Arizona Oral Health Coalition Summit.
- We have arranged a room block at the Wigwam Resort. Deadline for room reservations is April 20, 2017. Please use the following reservation link: https://www.phgsecure.com/IBE/bookingRedirect.ashx?propertycode=PHXWG&group=AAA10CI
More information/registration: https://www.aachc.org/events-training/calendar-of-events/events/statewide-oral-health-summit/
Sponsored by the Arizona Oral Health Coalition (AOHC).
The Arizona Oral Health Summit is a conference of the Arizona Oral Health Coalition (AOHC) an alliance of public, private and non-profit organizations with a vision of better oral health for all Arizonan’s.