About the Conference
For the past 41 years the Arizona Center for Rural Health has hosted the Annual Arizona Rural Health Conference in collaboration with the Arizona Rural Health Association, making it one of the longest continually running rural health conference in the United States. The Arizona Rural Health Conference provides an environment for networking and dissemination of pertinent information among professionals and community members from rural Arizona and the Southwest.
Each year, a statewide planning committee selects the theme and tracks for the conference. The conference engages statewide participants and presenters who share an interest in rural issues, building and strengthening partnerships and discussing projects/programs in a variety of educational events, workshops presentations, general sessions, exhibits and in some cases pre-conference and post-conference sessions. Exhibitors, along with the presenters and participants, play an important role in this event. They demonstrate how their services or products can enhance an organization’s viability allowing them to make connections with rural populations.
- 43rd Annual Conference (2016)
- 42nd Annual Conference (2015)
- 41st Annual Conference (2014)
- 40th Annual Conference (2013)
- 39th Annual Conference (2012)
- 38th Annual Conference (2011)
- 37th Annual Conference (2010)
- 36th Annual Conference (2009)
- 35th Annual Conference (2008)
- 34th Annual Conference (2007)
- 33rd Annual Conference (2006)