Thanks to all those who attended this year's Policy Forum! We look forward to another productive and informative session next year. As promised, here are links to the presentations:
- Arizona 2015 AHCCCS and 2nd Marketplace Enrollment Update: Dan Derksen, MD
- Update on Arizona Health Improvement Plan: Will Humble
- Oral Health Initiatives for American Indians in Arizona: Kim Russell, Deidre Greyeyes, Alida Montiel
- Value of Health Management: John McDonald
- Population Health: The Path from Volume to Value: Mark Carroll, MD
- Arizona’s Health Workforce and Graduate Medical Education: Kim VanPelt
- North Country HealthCare Family Medicine Residency Program: Sean Clendaniel, Rick Stone, MD, MPH
- Arizona Loan Repayment Programs: Sheila Sjolander
- Western Region Public Health Training Center: Lubna Govindarajan
Wednesday, January 14, 2015 | 8:15 - 4:15
Arizona State Capitol | Phoenix, Arizona
Presented by the Center for Rural Health in collaboration with the Arizona Rural Health Association.
The Arizona Rural & Public Health Policy Forum is designed to address current rural and public health policy issues and their impact on Arizona's rural and tribal communities, provide information on organizations legislative priorities for the upcoming session, and encourage networking.
Questions - Contact:
Rebecca Ruiz | 520.626.2243 | firstname.lastname@example.org