2016 Arizona Rural & Public Health Policy Forum
Thanks to all those who attended the 2016 Policy Forum! We look forward to another productive and informative session next year. Here are links to the presentations:
- ADHS Priorities for 2016 (Cara Christ, MD)
- Marketplace Enrollment Update (Dan Derksen, MD)
- ACA in Arizona Update (Allen Gjersvig)
- CHW Voluntary Certification Initiative (Mae-Gilene Begay, Kim Russell, Yanitza Soto)
- Arizona Prescription Drug Misuse and Abuse Initiative (Sheila Sjolander)
- Implementing the PDMA: A Community in Action (Merilee Fowler)
Thursday, February 11, 2016 | 8:15 - 4:00
Arizona State Capitol | Phoenix, Arizona
Presented by the Center for Rural Health in collaboration with the Arizona Rural Health Association.
The Arizona Rural & Public Health Policy Forum is designed to address current rural and public health policy issues and their impact on Arizona's rural and tribal communities, provide information on organizations legislative priorities for the upcoming session, and encourage networking.
Questions - Contact:
Rebecca Ruiz | 520.626.2243 | email@example.com