- Thursday, September 5th - Pima County AAPI Navigator Program presentation given at the ACA Navigator Webinar for Arizona Libraries (audience – Arizona librarians)
- Saturday, September 7th – Pima County AAPI Navigator Program and ACA Presentations given to the Southern Arizona Asian & Pacific Islander Health Coalition (audience - community leaders) - community launching of the program
- Tuesday, September 24th – Pima County AAPI Navigator Program presentation given to the Tucson CMS Health Insurance Marketplace Training (audience – community organizations/agencies)
- Tuesday, September 24th – Pima County AAPI Navigator Program presentation given to the Refugee Integration Service Provider Network Meeting (audience – community organizations/agencies that services the refugee community)
- Saturday, September 28th – ACA information booth shared with the Pan Asian Community Alliance at the Chinese Health Day Event (700 total event attendees / 50 attendees stop by booth)
- Thursday, October 3rd – Pima County AAPI Navigator Program Presentation to the Arizona Refugee Resettlement Program Case Manager Training as part of a Navigator panel (audience – case managers)
- Friday, October 4th - Submission to the Tucson Chinese Association newsletter article about expansion of AHCCCS and Marketplace qualified insurance plans – not published yet (readership – 2,000+ households)
- Monday, October 8th – Submission to the Sonoran UCEDD newsletter article on the expansion of AHCCCS and Marketplace qualified insurance plans (1,577 readership – those who worked with disabled persons)
- Thursday, November 13th, Director spoke with the Northwest Hospital System about possible partnership to outreach to AAPI population in their service area.
- Friday, November 14th, Director and Program coordinator met with Bhutanese Community leaders to explore what assistance they may need to help uninsured to acquire health care coverage – this resulted in the establishment of an action plan for enrolling the communities’ uninsured (attendees – mostly community leaders and members).
- Sunday, November 24th, Director attended Tucson Chinese American Citizen Alliance Thanksgiving Event and made an announcement about the navigator program (audience – Chinese members and their guests)
- Wednesday, December 4th, Bhutanese Community Event Summary Presentation given at the Arizona Cover Coalition state-wide meeting
- Saturday, December 7th, Co-sponsored Bhutanese Community Education Program to inform house heads and community leaders the health care coverage options (AHCCCS – Arizona’s Medicaid Program and the Marketplace QHPs) available to uninsured community members.
- Wednesday, December 11th, Tucson Chinese Association newsletter article about expansion of AHCCCS and Marketplace qualified insurance plans is sent out to the Chinese Community (readership – 2,000+ households)
- Saturday, December 14th, Pima County AAPI Navigator Program Update, Bhutanese Community Education Event, and Marketplace Presentations to the Southern Arizona Asian & Pacific Islander Health Coalition.