The Rural Women's Health Network is a statewide network that coordinates and improves health outcomes for rural and underserved women in Arizona. Rural women face health disparities such as higher rates of chronic disease, greater risk of death due to diabetes and cancer, poverty, lack of insurance, transportation, and reduced access to healthcare services.
As advocates for women's health, we can work together to overcome challenges uniqure to our rural and underserved women.
- Assess health and wellness needs
- Increase awareness and advocacy
- Gather and disseminate information on resources and services
- Provide networking and collaboration opportunities
- Community Cafe Conversations
- Patient Advocacy Toolkit
- Workforce Development Trainings
- National Women's Health Week Activities
- Women's Health Forums
- Increase access to services