Are you a community member looking for Naloxone?
Connect with Sonoran Prevention Works
- Do you or someone you know need help with an Opioid Use Disorder or have questions? If you or someone you know is seeking help for opioid misuse, abuse or dependence, there are treatment options available in your area. (Maricopa, Yavapai, Gila, Mohave, Coconino, Apache, La Paz, Yuma, Pinal, Pima, Graham, Greenlee, Cochise or Santa Cruz Counties). Call the OAR LINE
- Learn More About Fentanyl
- Learn more about the Arizona Opioid Epidemic Act
- Join others in reducing the stigma of addiction
- Apply for the Public Health Excellence in Law Enforcement (PHELE) recognition program
- Attend an upcoming statewide symposium on preventing addiction and overdose
- Learn more about the science behind addiction
- Learn more about Medicated Assisted Treatment
Resources for the Treatment of Opioid Use Disorders - downloadable card of phone numbers giving first responders 24/7 access to opioid treatment providers in the area.