2018 Annual Arizona Alliance for Community Health Centers Meeting
February 6, 2018 - 8:00am to February 7, 2018 - 4:30pm
Sheraton Grand Phoenix Phoenix, AZ
Navigating Healthcare Today - Charting the Path Forward
- Participants include top decision makers in community health centers, hospitals and affiliate members such as finance officers, operations officers, chief executive officers, chief medical officers, community health center board members and much more.
- State and federal policy makers and government officials
- State, regional and national non-profit organizations that support community health centers
- Why you should be a part of the AACHC Annual Meeting
Connect your products and services to AACHC members and professionals who are able to make purchasing decision for their organization
- Increase visibility throughout the state with community health centers’ senior executives
- Expand your market share geographically and create regional awareness of your organization and product/service line.
- Demonstrate your commitment to the health of the underserved in Arizona