The 2nd annual Arizona Telemedicine Policy Symposium
Who should attend: Arizona health care professionals and administrators who would like to learn more about telemedicine policy and the telehealth climate in Arizona.
Objective: To report to Arizona telehealth stakeholders about the current policy landscape of telemedicine in the state.
- Sara Salek, MD, Chief Medical Officer, Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System: “AHCCCS and Telehealth for the Public Health Emergency and Beyond”
- Sen. Heather Carter, EdD, Arizona State Senate & Associate Director, Arizona Center for Rural Health, University of Arizona Mel & Enid Zuckerman College of Public Health: “State Policy: The Future of Telehealth”
- Pele Fischer, Esq., Attorney, Peacock Legal: “Telemedicine or Telehealth: Why It Matters” (with Sen. Carter)
- Nancy Rowe, Associate Director, Outreach and Public Policy, Arizona Telemedicine Program: “Federal Policy Updates”
- Ronald S. Weinstein, MD, Director, Arizona Telemedicine Program: Closing Remarks
Registration required for participation in this livestream event.
For more information and to register for this event, please use the "Register Now!" link below.
Specific questions? Please contact:
Melanie Esher-Blair, MAdm