Grantwriting Webinar Series: How to Develop Logic Models for a Strong Program Evaluation
GRANTWRITING WEBINAR SERIES
‘How to Develop Logic Models for a Strong Program Evaluation’
Tuesday, March 5, 2013 | 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM
This is the second webinar in a series offered by the Center for Rural Health. Participants will receive an orientation to the basics of program logic model development so they can effectively develop and use a logic model in program planning, implementation and evaluation.
The webinar will:
- Define program logic models and explain their usefulness in program planning, implementation, and evaluation.
- Demonstrate how program logic models give all program participants a clear road map for identifying expected program impacts and outcomes and ways to measure them.
- Provide basic logic model information including a template for creating a basic logic model, how to develop and read a program logic model, and additional resources to guide effective logic model development.
To register for the webinar click on the following link: https://mezcoph.webex.com/mezcoph/onstage/g.php?t=a&d=667036167
If you have problems registering, please contact Rebecca at 520.626.2243 or by email: email@example.com.
Sponsored by: Arizona State Office of Rural Health | Arizona Rural Hospital Flexibility Program
- Lynda Bergsma, PhD, AzSORH Director, Center for Rural Health, The Universityof Arizona Mel & Enid Zuckerman College of Public Health
- Joyce Hospodar, MBA, MPA, Manager, Health Systems Development,Center for Rural Health, The University of Arizona Mel & Enid Zuckerman College of Public Health
Look for upcoming announcements of forthcoming webinars at http://crh.arizona.edu/events