6th Annual Roundtable Creative Approaches to Healing Trauma for Diverse Populations
Be part of Building Cultural Competency! A Diverse Voices in Prevention Roundtable
Invited Panel Speakers Include:
- Chelsea Farrar, Curator of Community Engagement University of Arizona Museum of Art
- Eddie Grijalva, Cofounder, Red Road to Wellbriety
- Andi Hammonds, Owl and Panther
- Patsy Price, Peer Support Specialist, Arizona Complete Health
- Jennifer Reagan, Director of Youth and Family Services COPE Community Services
- Barbea Williams, Director, Barbea Williams Performing Co., Inc.
- A Representative from, The Florence Project
- Keynote Speaker, Cynthia Miller-Potter, ACEs, Trauma and Toxic Stress A Living Room on Broadway, PLLC
- With Moderator: Jacquelynn Villa-Baze, Supervisor of Prevention Services, La Frontera Center, Inc.
COST: $30.00 pp (Includes Breakfast & Lunch) tickets are nonrefundable
» Register at: http://dvip.pimacpc.org