42nd Annual Arizona Rural Health Conference
42nd Annual Arizona Rural Health Conference and 10th Annual Performance Improvement Summit
To register and pay with a credit card, click here.
If you are paying with a check or IDB, click here to access the registration form.
Hilton Sedona Resort: 877.273.3762
- Desert Quail Inn (928) 284-1433 - .2 miles away
- Days Inn Kokopelli (800) 225-3297; national number for all Days Inn or (928) 284-1100 direct
- Bell Rock Inn (928) 282-4161 - .5 miles away
- La Quinta (928) 284-0711
- Poco Diablo (928) 282-7333 - .5 miles away
- Las Posadas of Sedona B&B right across from the Hilton (928) 284-5288 or (888) 284-5288
- The Hampton Inn 928 282-4700
- Also see: http://visitsedona.com/where-to-stay/ for all properties around Sedona
Rural Health Conference Attendees, Social Event:
We scheduled a trolley tour with Sedona Trolley for all Rural Health Conference goers. It’ll give everyone a chance to meet new and seasoned Center for Rural Health staff, partners and community members. Please find details and registration info below. We hope to see you there!
- Date: Monday, 8/3/15
- Time: 6pm, Tour B, last tour of the evening
- Check-in: Any time before 5:30pm day of event to confirm your seat. Individuals must check-in before 5:30pm with Sedona Trolley or may risk losing their seat(s) on the tour!
- Departure Location: Uptown Depot, 276 North State Route 89A, Suite B, Sedona, AZ 86366
- Duration: 55 minutes + time for check-in
- Cost: $15 adults, $10 children 12 and under. Tickets can only be purchased at the door.
- Transportation to/from Sedona Trolley: Everyone will meet at Sedona Trolley (20 minutes from Hilton Sedona Resort). For those without transportation, feel free to reach out to other RHC 2015 attendees going to the Sedona Trolley social gathering via our RHC Facebook community. There’s also the Sedona Quick Rides service, a four door Sedan available for rent (~$25 one way).
- Weather: It’ll be monsoon season in Sedona, which means it’ll be either pouring or sunny. The trolley is an open air, narrated tour (windows down, no a/c). Please be hydrated and wear sunblock and a hat!
- Sedona Trolley Registration Required: Email Alyssa Padilla at email@example.com with your name and the number of seats needed by Friday, 7/31/15 noon.
⇒ "Like" our Arizona Rural Health Conference page on Facebook! We're building our community for this annual conference to connect presenters, exhibitors, community members, professionals and students. Please feel free to post about transportation, lodging, your presentation, organization, etc. #AzRHC2015
► Click to download Exhibit Opportunities & Form
► Click to download the Sponsorship Opportunities Form