Arizona EMS Resiliency, Wellness and Safety Summit 2019
Join us April 8, 2019, for an interactive workshop on EMS resiliency, wellness and safety.
Dispatchers and all First Responders are invited to attend.
Guest speakers will be Carl Hammerschlag MD and Michael Munion MA, LPC.
Other Summit Highlights Include:
- Free Train-the-Trainer Program
- Shared EMS Agency Resources
- Stress and PTSD Education
- Peer Support
- Suicide Awareness
- Ongoing Education
- Self-Assessment Tools
No cost to attend.
- Hotel scholarships available for rural EMS providers. Contact Alyson Welch, Arizona Department of Health Services, at email Alyson.Welch@azdhs.govor phone (602) 364-0580.
- Registration includes all sessions, continental breakfast and buffet lunch.
- Continuing Education (CE's) will be provided at the Summit's conclusion.
Register today! Space is limited.
Learn more about Arizona’s EMS Resiliency, Wellness and Safety Program at
Contact Michelle Fulcher, Organized Affair LLC, at email Michelle@OrganizedAffair.com or phone (480) 247-2454.
Contact Alyson Welch, Arizona Department of Health Services, at email Alyson.Welch@azdhs.gov or phone (602) 364-0580.