Arizona Rural & Public Health Policy Forum
Thank you for attending the 2018 Rural & Public Health Policy Forum!
The decisions of law makers have a profound effect on the health of rural Arizonans. Recognizing the key role public policy plays in health, the Az Center for Rural Health sponsors an annual Arizona Rural and Public Health Policy Forum at the state capitol in Phoenix.
Each year the Forum focuses on the issues of the day that are affecting the health of rural Arizonans. We look forward to seeing you again next year!
Download Fact Sheets from this year's forum:
- Arizona Academy of Family Physicians overview
- Az Community Health Workers Legislative Journey
- AzPHA Legislative Priorities - 2018
- Health System Alliance of Arizona overview
- 2018 Policy Priorities - Children's Action Alliance
The 2018 AzCRH Rural and Public Health Policy Forum at the Arizona State Capitol Executive Tower went extremely well, with 100 attending, including about 20 legislators who joined for lunch. It was a very, very positive event with enthusiastic and engaged attendees.