AzCRH Webinar: Preparing for the “Twindemic” in Rural AZ
Webinar: Friday, November 20, 2020 | 12:00 pm MST
Preparing for the “Twindemic” in Rural AZ:
- Real-time Physician Consults Provided by the Arizona Surge Line - Luke Smith DNP, RN
- Insight to Palliative Care Consultative Services - Masood Kisana, MD
- Increased Importance of the Influenza Vaccination - Lisa Villarroel, MD, MPH
At the conclusion of this webinar, participants will be able to:
- Understand the importance of wide-spread influenza vaccination administration throughout the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Identify the types of consultative services offered by the Arizona Surge Line.
- Recognize patients who would benefit from a physician consult through the Arizona Surge Line.
To register: www.telemedicine.arizona.edu
This webinar is made possible through funding provided by Health Resources and Services Administration, Office for the Advancement of Telehealth (G22RH24749). Arizona State Office of Rural Health is funded granted through a grant from US Department of Health and Human Services. Grant number H95RH00102-25-00
This information or content and conclusions are those of the author and should not be construed as the official position or policy of, nor should any endorsements be inferred by HRSA, DHHS or the U.S. Government.