Bear Down. Beat COVID. Donation Drive for AZ Native Nations
Native American Initiatives, Office of the Provost, is hosting a donation drive on Saturday, July 25 (9a – 1p) and Sunday, July 26 (12p – 4p) to benefit the Native Nations of Arizona in our joint battle against COVID-19.
The donation drive will be held at the University Services Annex building located at 220 W. 6th Street (former Tucson Electric Power Company building).
- Main entrance will be at the east parking lot.
- There will be signage to direct you to the drop-off destination.
- For safety reasons, we ask that you remain in your vehicle while our volunteers unload your items.
The attached flier details the medical and non-medical supplies that have been requested directly by tribal communities.
We look forward to seeing the collective spirit of the UA and Tucson community come together to support Arizona’s tribal communities.
If you are unable to attend the donation drive but would still like to support tribal communities, we recommend the following official funds:
• Navajo Nation: https://www.nndoh.org/donate.html
• White Mountain Apache Tribe: https://www.gofundme.com/f/white-mountain-apache-tribe-covid19-relief-fund