National Rural EMS & Care Conference 2021
Registration is now open for the 2021 National Rural EMS & Care Conference! (Virtual)
The National Organization of State Offices of Rural Health (NOSORH), the National Association of State EMS Officials, and the Joint Committee on Rural Emergency Care, invite you to a virtual conference taking place from April 20-22, 2021. The conference will be half days, taking place from 1:00 pm – 4:30 pm EST.
The National Rural EMS & Care Conference brings in participants from across the country. Invited attendees include rural EMS directors, medical directors and officers, rural healthcare providers, state EMS officials, state rural health officials, hospital administrators, federal agency officials, and other EMS partners.
Speakers of note:
- Dr. Chelsea White, Director, UNM Center for Rural and Tribal EMS, has been working diligently with tribal partners on the COVID-19 vaccine distribution. Hear about the innovations that have been happening to better target those areas and get the vaccine to those populations.
- Andy Gienapp, Manager, Office of Emergency Medical Services, Wyoming Department of Health will be moderating a panel of EMS Directors from across the country. This is a great opportunity to not only hear from the directors, but to engage in an open discussion with directors from across the country.
- There will be a panel discussion with states that received the Flex EMS supplemental funds. Participants will learn about those projects, their partnerships, and successes.
For more information:
- Click here to view the draft agenda.
- Cost: $300 per attendee. If you register and pay for 4 attendees, you will get the 5th registration for free. All 5 attendees must register at the same time.
- Registration: Click here to register.
- Interested in sponsoring the National Rural EMS & Care Conference? Click here to find out how.