Opioids: The Painful Truth
Save the Date!
Join us for a day of learning and exploration of this complex public health concern.
Leaders and Clinicians from Acute Care, Rural and Behavioral Health Hospitals, Post-Acute Care, and Community-Based Organizations
• Understand the opioid use disorder disease process, its natural course, and how treatment alters it.
• Explore the National and Arizona landscapes of the opioid crisis.
• Identify challenges and misperceptions about opioid use and treatment.
• Discover interventions, resources, and clinical practices to improve person-centered care.
• Share success stories and reinforce continued efforts to find solutions.
» See flyer for registration information.