Thank you for attending the 2017 Arizona Rural & Public Policy Forum!
We look forward to another productive and informative session next year.
Here are links to the presentations:
- Health Policy Update - Daniel Derksen, MD
- ADHS Priorities for 2017 - Cara Christ, MD
- AHCCCS Priorities for 2017 - Thomas Betlach
- Building Sustainability with Policy Solutions - Charlie Alfero
Arizona New Born Screening: SCIDS - Roy Teramoto, MD
Related AZ Daily Star article, 2/5/17: Families want Arizona to add ‘bubble boy’ disorder test
- Policies Relating to Oral Health in Arizona - Kristin Boilini
Check out the slideshow of pictures on Facebook. » Click here.
Each year, the Az Rural & Public Policy Forum addresses current rural and public health policy issues and their impact on Arizona's rural and tribal communities; and provides information from several organizations about their legislative priorities for the legislative session.
Registration fee: $75.00
Student fee: $30.00.
The registration fee includes the Forum materials, a continental breakfast and lunch.
Contact Rebecca Ruiz with any questions.