Making the Case for Rural Health and Wellness
The conference addresses health care issues relevant to rural and tribal communities, fosters collaboration, highlights statewide program and projects, and provides networking opportunities for health care professionals, administrators, policymakers, county directors, state and local leaders, federal agencies and others.
The conference allows for building and strengthening partnerships, discussing ideas and solutions, networking and disseminating information.
Conference materials for download:
- Conference Wrap-up, presentations and photos
- At-a-glance Agenda
- Agenda booklet
- Presenters booklet
- Live Updates Online #AzRHC #Rural
Contact the Drury Inn & Suites to make your room reservation at 1-800-325-0720 group #2297872 at the rate of $155.00 plus tax. The room block expires Saturday, July 01, 2017.
The room block is for July 23 – July 26 only at the rate of $155 + tax.
If you try to book a room for arrival on Sunday, 7/23 or a departure on Thursday, 7/27, the online link will try to pull availability for all nights requested. Since the block is full on those nights, it registers there are no rooms available except the suites. However, if you select a room from 7/24/17 to 7/26/17 the available standard rooms show as available.
If you have questions or problems with the on-line reservation link, please call the Drury at 1-800-325-0720 and reference Group Number 2297872.
- To register for the conference click » here. You will have the option to pay with a credit card or check. Scroll down to view the list of the Registration Fees.
Pre-Event: Understanding & Leveraging the Economic Impact of Rural Health Care
Monday, July 24 | 8:30 – 3:30
Registration Fee: $60.00 includes lunch
The pre-conference is an interactive learning environment designed for leaders from rural health care facilities. Participants will gain a better understanding of the economic impact of the health care pdasector, including specific tools and methods for assessment of new or expanded health care services in rural hospitals, clinics and community health centers, tribal health, and EMS systems in Arizona and surrounding communities. Click here to register. To learn more about the workshop click here.
Download information on:
- Registration and Exhibit Fees
- Exhibit Opportunities | Submit completed form to the AZ Center for Rural Health. To pay with a credit card, click here.
- Sponsorship | Submit completed form to the AZ Center for Rural Health. To pay with a credit card, click here. » Note: if you have problems downloading from the links, right-click on link and choose "Download file as..." and save to your desktop or other folder.
- Arizona Rural Health Service Awards
Please continue to visit the website for updates.