Save the dates for the 44th Annual Arizona Rural Health Conference!
The conference addresses health care issues relevant to rural and tribal communities, fosters collaboration, highlights statewide program and projects, and provides networking opportunities for health care professionals, administrators, policymakers, county directors, state and local leaders, federal agencies and others.
The conference allows for building and strengthening partnerships, discussing ideas and solutions, networking and disseminating information.
Contact the Drury Inn & Suites to make your room reservation at 1-800-325-0720 group #2297872 at the rate of $155.00 plus tax. The room block expires Saturday, June 24, 2017.
The room block is for July 23 – July 26 only at the rate of $155 + tax.
If you try to book a room for arrival on Sunday, 7/23 or a departure on Thursday, 7/27, the online link will try to pull availability for all nights requested. Since the block is full on those nights, it registers there are no rooms available except the suites. However, if you select a room from 7/24/17 to 7/26/17 the available standard rooms show as available.
If you have questions or problems with the on-line reservation link, please call the Drury at 1-800-325-0720 and reference Group Number 2297872.
- To register for the conference click here. You will have the option to pay with a credit card or check. Scroll down to view the list of the Registration Fees.
Download information on:
- Registration and Exhibit Fees
- Scholarship application
- Exhibit Opportunities | Submit completed form to the AZ Center for Rural Health. To pay with a credit card, click here.
- Sponsorship | Submit completed form to the AZ Center for Rural Health. To pay with a credit card, click here.
- Call for Concurrent Presentations & Poster Presentations | Submission Form
» Note: if you have problems downloading from the links, right-click on link and choose "Download file as..." and save to your desktop or other folder.
- At-a-glance Agenda
- Arizona Rural Health Service Awards
Pre-Event: Understanding & Leveraging the Economic Impact of Rural Health Care
Monday, July 24 | 8:30 – 3:00
Please continue to visit the website for updates.