Statewide Maternal and Child Health Community Forums, Feb 27 - Mar 20
We are excited to announce our dates and locations for the Maternal and Child Health Community Forums across the state! The community forums are one of many strategies that the Arizona Department of Health Services' Bureau of Women's and Children's Health and the University of Arizona's Mel and Enid Zuckerman College of Public Health are using to engage the families and communities in a meaningful way to understand the needs of our communities. Specifically, we are interested in learning about the need for preventive and primary care services for women, infants, children, adolescents, and children with special healthcare needs. Our aim is to provide a space where local providers, families, and community members can comfortably give input and feedback to be included in the statewide Maternal and Child Health Needs Assessment that will result in developing priority areas for the 2020-2025 cycle of the Title V Maternal and Child Health Block Grant. Please join us for an engaging and interactive session where we will present initial findings and seek your input on health issues and services needed for families and youth. See below for a list of dates, times, and locations.
- February 27, 2020: 700 W. Beale St. Kingman, AZ from 11:00AM to 2:00PM
- February 28, 2020: 2625 N. King Street Flagstaff, AZ from 12:00PM to 3:00PM
- March 9, 2020: 901 N. Colombo Ave, Sierra Vista, AZ from 12:00PM to 3:00PM
- March 10, 2020: 304 W. Alsdorf Rd. Eloy AZ from 12:00PM to 3:00PM
- March 11, 2020: 3950 S. Country Club Road, Tucson, AZ from 12:00PM to 3:00PM
- March 12, 2020: 179 South Main Street Eagar, AZ from 12:00PM to 3:00PM
- March 17, 2020: 1150 S 7th Ave, Phoenix, AZ from 1:00PM to 4:00PM
- March 20, 2020: 2951 S. 21st Dr, Yuma, AZ from 12:00PM to 3:00PM
Registration not required to attend. Spanish interpretation services and a children's activity table will be available in each forum.
We would also like to ask for your help in promoting the forum to your community partners and families that you engage with through your programs. We are attaching our promotional flyers for distribution. These flyers can be printed and e-mailed and are available in English and Spanish.
To learn more about our maternal and child health needs assessment click here.
We look forward to seeing you in an upcoming community forum!
For any questions please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org