WRPHTC Presents Mental Health Mini Talks
January 29, 2020 - 5:30pm
Health Sciences Innovation Building: The Forum 1617 E. Drachman St, Tucson AZ
Join the Western Region Public Health Training Center for a series of mini-talks on mental health topics by experts in the field.
JANUARY 29, 2020 | 5:30 P.M. - 6:30 P.M.
- Amy Munoz, DBH | "The Impact of Social Media on Mental Health"
- Jennifer Carlson, PhD | "From Gun Politics to Gun Trauma to Gun Empathy"
- Hilary Mahoney, MPH | "ACES & Trauma-Informed Care in Behavioral Health"
- Melissa Flores, PhD | "Social Connectivity and Mental Health"
- Lisa Kiser, DNP | "The Short and Long-term Effects of Sexual Assault on Health and Wellbeing"