COVID-19 Information & Updates
COVID-19 Vaccine Site and Registration Information
How do I get a vaccine in Arizona?
- Arizonans who are within a current prioritized phase for vaccination can visit azhealth.gov/findvaccine for more information about where to find a vaccination site and how to register. This site will be routinely updated as more vaccination sites are added.
- Arizona has now published information for various populations with additional information about how they can access vaccine.
- An infographic with information about vaccinations by county is posted here.
Reliable Sources of Information on COVID-19
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: Preventing COVID-19 Spread in Communities. This link includes information for homes, schools & childcare, colleges & universities, work, community and faith-based organizations, community events, homeless shelters, first responders, public health communicators.
- Video: Six Steps to Prevent COVID-19
- Download print resources from the CDC Website.
- Arizona Department of Health Services: Updated Recommendations
- COVID-19 Resources & Tips - Arizona Town Hall
- Rural Health Information Hub: Rural Response to Corona Virus Disease
» Also see article, Why a frayed safety net tests the U.S. coronavirus response (by Francine Keifer, Christian Science Monitor) | download PDF
Updates from AzCRH & Partners:
- Operationalizing COVID-19 antibody testing across Arizona - AzCRH Director, Dan Derksen traveled 2,200 miles across Arizona to connect with over 30 collaborating testing sites.
- » View slideshow of pictures
- UArizona Partnership with State of Arizona Begins Providing COVID-19 Antibody Tests
- Arizona Center for Rural Health - COVID-19 Rural Resource Directory
- Check out AZ county PPE donation sites at crh.arizona.edu/ppe
- Arizona SURGELINE: Expediting interfacility transfer of patients with COVID-19 with ongoing state-wide surveillance of inpatient bed availability and real time consultation to providers on managing COVID-19 patients.
- COVID-19 Literature and Research Resources for Emergency Medical Services (EMS)
- Training Video for First Responders - The College of Public Health’s faculty has taken the initiative to support first responders.
COVID - 19 Demographic and Economic Resources - United States Census Bureau
- Telehealth Benefits Expanded for Medicare Beneficiaries During COVID-19 Outbreak » Read more
From 3RNet: We know many of you are on the front lines of dealing with the COVID-19 pandemic. We have put together some resources you may find useful in navigating employment-related issues and workforce-related topics surrounding COVID-19. If you have questions, please contact Michelle Varcho at email@example.com or 1-800-787-2512.
We have also added this list of resources to our 3RNet website, here: bit.ly/3RNet-COVID19 and on the 3RNet Extranet (you must be logged in to view). We will make updates to the website and share through the listserv as we add additional resources.
Watch recorded CDC Webinar: Update for Rural Partners, Stakeholders, and Communities on the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Response
Watch the recorded webinar: The Science of Social Distancing, Part 1
Visit the Rural Information Hub for current top news stories