Celebrate National Rural Health Day by nominating an Arizona Rural Health Champion in your community!
Nominate an Arizona Rural Health Champion
- An Arizona Rural Health Champion can be an individual, organization, coalition or program that has made a significant difference in their rural community by working to create a healthier community.
- To nominate a Champion, download PDF and fill out form on page 2 .
- Provide a 500 word essay detailing how this person/program/organization/coalition made a significant difference in their rural community.
- You may also submit letters or other documents that support the nomination.
The Arizona Center for Rural Health (AzCRH) will acknowledge Champions from each county but can only do so if you submit a nomination.
The Champions will:
- Rural health champions will be highlighted on the Center’s website monthly*
- Be acknowledged during monthly AzCRH webinars
- Receive a certificate from the AzCRH acknowledging this recognition.
*Nominators will have the option of developing a brief story for the website with the support of the AzCRH staff. The stories can take the form of a traditional story with pictures, a digital story, photo voice, etc.
Please submit the form, essay, letters or other supporting documents, and media release form by Friday, October 16, 2015 to: