Policy One-Pagers (POPs)
Download AzCRH one page summaries of current topics:
- Arizona has primary care physician (PCP) shortages in all counties & worse in rural areas. Placing and retaining primary care physicians in Arizona’s underserved areas creates jobs in these communities, improves access to health services, and grows the number of field faculty to mentor, precept and train other needed providers including nurse practitioners, physician assistants and allied health providers. » Download a one-page summary: "Tackling the Primary Care Physician Shortage in Arizona"
- "States & health care in the age of Trump: Wishes and Waivers" panel discussion during the Association of Health Care Journalists 2018 Health Journalism Conference in Phoenix, April 2018, attended by over 150 journalists from across the country. » Click to download AzCRH Director Dan Derksen's presentation.
- AzCRH Director, Dan Derksen, has put together a handout on the ACA's impact on the US and Arizona. » Click to download a PDF.
- July 24, 2017: The Perfect Storm: Putting America’s Health Care in Peril: The American Health Care Act & the President’s Proposed Budget
- American Health Care Act Federal Medicaid Payment Reform: Fiscal Implications for States
- 2016-17 Marketplace enrollment figures for Arizona
- The Congressional Budget Office analysis of the American Health Care Act
- The American Health Care Act: summary of the bill by subtitle