Policy One-Pagers (POPs)
Download AzCRH one page summaries of current topics:
- "States & health care in the age of Trump: Wishes and Waivers" panel discussion during the Association of Health Care Journalists 2018 Health Journalism Conference in Phoenix, April 2018, attended by over 150 journalists from across the country. » Click to download AzCRH Director Dan Derksen's presentation.
- AzCRH Director, Dan Derksen, has put together a handout on the ACA's impact on the US and Arizona. » Click to download a PDF.
- July 24, 2017: The Perfect Storm: Putting America’s Health Care in Peril: The American Health Care Act & the President’s Proposed Budget
- American Health Care Act Federal Medicaid Payment Reform: Fiscal Implications for States
- 2016-17 Marketplace enrollment figures for Arizona
- The Congressional Budget Office analysis of the American Health Care Act
- The American Health Care Act: summary of the bill by subtitle