The Center for Rural Health coordinates a variety of programs, projects, and initiatives across the state to help improve the health of rural Arizonans. During the past 30 years, the CRH has developed expertise in the areas of border health, community health workers, and American Indian communities and sovereign nations.
CRH's Core Programs:
- State Office of Rural Health (AzSORH)
- Arizona Rural Hospital Flexibility Program (AzFlex)
- Small Rural Hospital Improvement Program (AzSHIP)
- AzCRH Navigator Consortium
- Western Region Public Health Training Center (WRPHTC)
- Students Helping Arizona Register Everyone (SHARE)
- Arizona Prescription Drug Misuse & Abuse Initiative
The CRH-affiliated programs below are organized by service, education, and research.