Times: Tuesday, 8:00 am-5 pm | Wednesday 8:00 am—noon
Location: University of Arizona College of Public Health | Phoenix Campus
714 E. Van Buren St. Room 115 | Phoenix, AZ
This two day workshop for SQSS users is focused on helping leaders and quality
1. Learn the power of systematization in improving financial performance and reducing
operation and reputational losses.
2. Build a model that moves quality approaches from a focus on regulatory compliance to business success.
3. Develop stronger approaches for sustainability
4. Raise the bar for individual and group accountability
5. Create the big data needed for stronger marketing.
A block of rooms have been reserved at the Springhill Marriott right next door to the workshop. Please ask for U of A - SQSS workshop when reserving your room 602-307-9929.