Roadmap for First Response Encounters of Patients with Potential Substance Use Disorders
Roadmap for First Response Encounters of Patients with Potential Substance Use Disorders (SUDs): Free online training available to assist First Responders in recognizing and intervening with individuals suspected of having a substance use disorder.
Download the Roadmap flyer PDF ►
Patient Education (English | Spanish)
- Prescription Opioids & Heroin | Opioides con receta y Heroina
- Methamphetamine | Metanfetaminas
- Alcohol: Is your health at risk? | Alcohol - Corre riesgo su salud?
» SBIRT forms:
- Apache County
- Cochise County
- Rural Coconino County
- Gila County
- Graham-Greenlee Counties
- La Paz-Yuma Counties
- Rural Maricopa County (Buckeye, Gila Bend & Wickenburg)
- Maricopa County - Goodyear, Avondale, Litchfield Park & Buckeye
- Mohave County
- Navajo County
- Pinal County
- Rural Pima County
- Santa Cruz County
- Yavapai County
Find Help & Treatment Close to Home: A resource list for treatment in Cochise, Graham, Santa Cruz & Pima Counties
Resources for the Treatment of Opioid Use Disorders - downloadable card of phone numbers giving first responders 24/7 access to opioid treatment providers in the area.