Help Us Celebrate National Rural Health Day
On November 17th, 2011, we will be celebrating the first annual National Rural Health Day with the National Organization of State Offices of Rural Health. This holiday is an opportunity to celebrate both the power of rural and our rural health community.
Here at the Center for Rural Health, we are putting together an "I Support Rural Health in Arizona" photo contest.
Our center is only one piece of the public health community in Arizona working to bring better health to people living in rural and underserved areas. This contest hopes to share with others the work that is being done out in our communities and to showcase all the faces of rural health supporters in Arizona.
We will be awarding a prize to one lucky winner who submits the most creative photo that exemplifies what it means to support rural health in Arizona.
Please join us in this effort by saying, "I Support Rural Health In Arizona." View the submitted images.
Here's How to Participate
- Tell the next person you see about National Rural Health Day
- Repeat Step 1 with someone down the hall, in the grocery store, on the trail, at school, etc...
- Download our "I support rural healt in Arizona" sign template or make your own.
- Have another person take a photo of you holding the sign or use a webcam. Groups are fun, too!
- Make sure the sign is in the photo frame and legible.
- Send your photo(s)* and a little note about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please take a moment to read some required language on the use of photographic materials:
* Images submitted must be royalty-free. By submitting a photo, you understand you have the right and permission of the owner of the photo to use it for this contest. Photos not meeting this requirement will not be eligible for prizes and will be disqualified from the I Support Rural Health in Arizona photo contest. View all Terms of Participation