COVID-19 Information & Updates
- Operationalizing COVID-19 antibody testing across Arizona - AzCRH Director, Dan Derksen traveled 2,200 miles across Arizona to connect with over 30 collaborating testing sites.
- » View slideshow of pictures
- UArizona Partnership with State of Arizona Begins Providing COVID-19 Antibody Tests
- Arizona Center for Rural Health - COVID-19 Rural Resource Directory
- Check out AZ county PPE donation sites at crh.arizona.edu/ppe
- Arizona SURGELINE: Expediting interfacility transfer of patients with COVID-19 with ongoing state-wide surveillance of inpatient bed availability and real time consultation to providers on managing COVID-19 patients.
- COVID-19 Literature and Research Resources for Emergency Medical Services (EMS)
- Training Video for First Responders - The College of Public Health’s faculty has taken the initiative to support first responders.
- Apply ASAP: Paycheck Protection Program - Attention all nonprofit leaders, small business partners and tribal businesses. We urgently recommend you contact your bank today for the Small Business Administration’s Paycheck Protection Program (“PPP”). The program authorizes up to $349 billion in forgivable loans to cover payroll, rent and utilities. Your organization may receive up to two months of payroll costs plus 25%.
COVID - 19 Demographic and Economic Resources - United States Census Bureau
- Telehealth Benefits Expanded for Medicare Beneficiaries During COVID-19 Outbreak » Read more
From 3RNet: We know many of you are on the front lines of dealing with the COVID-19 pandemic. We have put together some resources you may find useful in navigating employment-related issues and workforce-related topics surrounding COVID-19. If you have questions, please contact Michelle Varcho at email@example.com or 1-800-787-2512.
We have also added this list of resources to our 3RNet website, here: bit.ly/3RNet-COVID19 and on the 3RNet Extranet (you must be logged in to view). We will make updates to the website and share through the listserv as we add additional resources.
Watch recorded CDC Webinar: Update for Rural Partners, Stakeholders, and Communities on the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Response
Watch the recorded webinar: The Science of Social Distancing, Part 1
Visit the Rural Information Hub for current top news stories
Be sure to check with all event organizers for cancellation information.
The Arizona Center for Rural Health (AzCRH) serves Arizona through its core mission to improve the health and wellness of Arizona’s rural and underserved populations. It houses programs including the State Office of Rural Health (AzSORH), the Rural Hospital Flexibility Program (AzFlex), the Small Rural Hospital Improvement Program (AzSHIP), Arizona First Responders Initiative (FR-CARA), The Rural Health Professions Program (RHPP), Workforce Data & Analysis (CRHWorks), Arizona Rural Recruitment and Retention Network (Az3RNet), Students Helping Arizona Register Everyone (SHARE), the Prescription Drug Overdose Program, the Naloxone Community Health Worker/Representative Program, AzMAT Mentors Program, Rural Arizona Connects: Linking Rural Health to Rural Veterans, and Health Insurance Help.
AzCRH serves rural Arizona by:
- Providing education, technical assistance, data and analysis to rural partners, hospitals, and providers to help them adapt to the rapidly changing rural health environment and address unmet rural health needs;
- Training, recruiting and retaining health professionals for rural practice;
- Collecting, synthesizing and disseminating data to inform providers, policymakers and consumers about legislation, regulation, programs and grant opportunities to improve rural health access and outcomes.