State Office of Rural Health
The Arizona Center for Rural Health (AzCRH) is federally designated as the Arizona State Office of Rural Health (since 1990). AzSORH addresses ongoing and emerging rural health needs and is funded by the state of Arizona and the US Department of Health & Human Services, Health Resources & Services Administration, Federal Office of Rural Health Policy.
AzSORH links rural communities with state and federal resources to develop long-term partnerships and solutions to improve rural health.
AzSORH collaborates with the National Organization of State Offices of Rural Health, the National Rural Health Association and the Arizona Rural Health Association and other agencies, entities and stakeholders. » Download AzSORH Fast Facts
AzCRH Arizona State Office of Rural Health Activities and Projects
- CRH Newsletters – monthly topics and updates relating to rural health
- AzSORH Monthly Webinars – provide technical assistance, research, policy, and best practices on rural health issues in Arizona and nationally. We highly encourage those working in Critical Assess Hospitals, federal qualified health centers and county and state health offices to participate.
» View upcoming and download past webinars
- RURAL WOMEN'S HEALTH INITIATIVE
- RURAL BEHAVIORAL HEALTH REVIEW
- RURAL HEALTH GRANTS TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE
- COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT
- SORH EVENTS ARCHIVE