Arizona Rural Hospital Flexibility Program
- Improve the quality of rural health care.
- Improve AZ-CAH financial and operational performance.
- Support health system development and community engagement.
- Enable CAH status to interested and eligible rural hospitals
- Quality Improvement
- Emergency Medical Services/Trauma
- Operational/Financial Performance Improvement
- Information About Critical Access Hospitals and Rural Health Clinics
- Other Flex Resources
- AZ Flex Events
- AZ Flex News
- AZ Critical Access Hospital Designation Manual (PDF)
- COVID-19 Office Hours Recordings
» Click to download PDF map
Information about our new Quality Network. Access archives of the Quality Network materials, including those from Year 1 (2010) and Year 2 (2011) of the infection Prevention Collaborative.
- Quality Network Events
- HCAHPS Resources
- Medicare Beneficiary Quality Improvement Project (MBQIP) Resources
Learn more about our operational/financial improvement initiatives and events.
Learn more about AZ Flex Program's support to EMS and rural hospital Emergency Departments.
- Level IV Trauma Center Designation
- Rural Trauma Team Development Trainings
- Partnership with ADHS, Bureau of EMS and Trauma Systems
Learn more about the Critical Access Hospitals and Rural Health Clinics in Arizona. We've cataloged and gathered information on all operating CAHs and RHCs in Arizona.
- Becoming a Critical Access Hospital (PDF)
- List of Critical Access Hospitals
- Becoming a Rural Health clinic
- List of Rural Health Clinics
Repository of Flex related resources.
- ICD-10 Implementation Guide for Small Hospitals
- Effect of Swing Bed Use on Medicare Average DailyCost and Reimbursement in Critical Access Hospitals
An archive of all AZ Flex sponsored events with meeting information, agendas and materials. Includes links to webinar recordings when available.
Archive of headlines and news announcements related to CAHs and RHCs.