46th Annual Arizona Rural Health Conference
The 46th Annual Arizona Rural Health Conference
Presented by the Arizona Center for Rural Health in collaboration with the Arizona Rural Health Association
Thursday, August 1 & Friday, August 2, 2019 at the High Country Conference Center, Flagstaff, AZ
2019 conference theme: The Five Cs of Rural Health in Arizona: Care, Capacity, Connection, Culture & Collaboration
Addressing health care issues relevant to rural and tribal communities, the conference fosters collaboration, highlights statewide program and projects, and provides networking opportunities for health care professionals, administrators, policymakers, county directors, state and local leaders, federal agencies and others. The conference allows for building and strengthening partnerships, discussing ideas and solutions, networking and disseminating information.
» Online registration NOW OPEN!
» Lodging: Drury Inn & Suites, Flagstaff
- Click here for more information and to make your reservation.
- Rooms are being held for the 46th Annual Arizona Rural Health Conference on Tuesday, July 30, Wednesday, July 31, Thursday, August 1 and Friday, August 2, 2019 at the rate of $164.00 plus tax. Please make your reservations by Friday, June 28, 2019 to receive your group rate. Reservations made after this date will be subject to prevailing rate and availability. Reservations may also be made by calling 1-800-325-0720 and refer to your group number 2362849.
Conference items for download:
- Scholarship Application
- Registration, Exhibit & Sponsorship Fees
- Exhibit Opportunities - download and print form for submission
- Call for presentations - instructions
- Sponsorship Opportunities - download form for submission