How to Use The Interactive Reports:
- To open a report, click on the either the image or link.
- Click on the diagonal arrow in the lower right corner of the viz to expand to full screen. Select the Escape key to exit from full screen.
- You can use filters to customize the data you are viewing.
- To select more than one filter category, select the checkboxes next to all the categories you want to include (you may need to hold down the ctrl key as you select). To reset the filter click the Select All checkbox. The visualizations or tables will automatically update based on your filter selections.
- On some reports you can switch between data types (usually between counts and ratios). The visualizations or tables will automatically update based on your selection.
- Use your cursor to hover over the map areas or charts to view additional data and information.
If you have questions, please contact Bryna Koch, MPH at firstname.lastname@example.org.