COVID-19 Support Grants available to qualifying organizations across Arizona
Arizona Complete Health (AzCH) and Care1st Health Plan, both part of the Centene family, have joined together to offer $250,000 in COVID-19 support grants to our provider and community partners to help address the impact of the novel coronavirus on Arizona communities. The grants will support organizations that:
- Serve Arizonans negatively impacted by COVID-19;
- Have been directly negatively impacted by the economic fallout of COVID-19; and/or
- Meet emerging community health needs and other unique challenges brought about by the coronavirus.
As Arizonans face both the health and economic consequences of COVID-19, demand on the greater social service sector has increased at the same time as the virus’s impact has diminished the community support upon which many have relied. Our partner social service agencies are facing closures, diminishing financial resources and donor support, fewer volunteers, and increased demand.
Information and Application: Begin on the AzCH website at https://www.azcompletehealth.com/about-us/community-giving.html.
Applications hosted through the Common Grant.
Eligibility: Applicants must be a 501c3, 501c19, governmental entity (state, county, city, or tribal, including public schools), or a contracted Arizona Complete Health or Care1st provider.
$250,000 in total funding:
- $50,000 – 1 award
- $25,000 – 5 awards
- $10,000 – 5 awards
- $5,000 – 4 awards
- $1,000 – 5 awards
- Monday, April 27 at 8 a.m.: Applications open in Common Grant
- Friday, May 8 at 5 p.m.: Applications close in Common Grant
- On or before Wednesday, May 27: Award announcements via email and phone calls to winning organizations
- Friday, May 29: Grant winners posted on AzCH website
If your organization qualifies, please consider applying for support to continue your good work in the community.